Vincent SV 237MK INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER SILVER
The most successful Vincent amplifier of all time
The logical development of an amplifier legend starting from SV-236 to SV-236MK leading to the SV-237MK, an amplifier that is almost unrivalled in its price range and has improved the few minor weaknesses of the previous models, and has received an up to date USB input.
The correct structure decides!
Under the leadership of Frank Blöhbaum, who is the developer of the Thorens electronics and the Auto-Bias control of the T.A.C. tube amplifiers, the circuit design was completely revised and improved. Thus, in the output stage section a phase reserve of 90° was reached by making various changes. This phase reserve provides a much better transient response to complex loads (loudspeakers). Because the amplifier always works virtually during normal operation in state of the transient oscillation - Music represents transient pulses – the improvements can be heard elementary. Musicality and sound are much better than its predecessor. Even the most difficult loudspeakers can be powered easily. The amplifier always dominates the complex load (loudspeaker) without sounding strained.
The preamplifier section was fitted in the second stage with 6N1P tubes. The greater voltage level provides better signal stability. This results in a higher spectral purity of the signal which causes a further improvement in fine detail in the sound. Here, the tube-like musicality is maintained and an analytical coldness never comes in the sound. Another advantage of the improved circuit design is a greatly improved signal to noise ratio. It results in an excellent playback quality also on high efficiency speakers such as the Impulse series of Dynavox: Noise was once. Enjoy explosive live performance as a result of excellent dynamics. Moreover, the volume control has been finely adjusted. Thus, the volume level can be set precisely using remote control.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Nominal output power RMS / 8 Ohm: 2 x 150 Watt, Nominal output power RMS / 4 Ohm: 2 x 250 Watt
- Nominal output power Class A / 8 Ohm: 2 x 10 Watt, Harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt)
- Input sensitivity: 350 mV, Signal-noise ratio: > 82.8 dB
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm, Inputs: 5 x stereo RCA, 1 x USB
- Outputs: 2 x 4 speaker terminals, 1 x stereo RCA Rec Out, 1 x stereo RCA Pre-Out, 2 x 3.5 mm Jack socket (Power Control)
- Tubes: 1 x 12AX7, 2 x 6N1P-EV
- Colour: Black/Silver, Weight: 20.4 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 150 x 435 mm