Vincent SA-31 Pre-Amplifier Black
This preamplifier is in excellent working condition. This preamp is a combination of solid state and tube. The preamp has tone controls which can be used or tone control can be defeated. The preamp includes the power cord.
The hybrid vacuum tube and solid state design of the beautiful Vincent SA-31 line stage preamplifier lets you have it all. It delivers the luxurious sound that can only be obtained with finely-made vacuum tube equipment as well as the power associated with solid state designs, including speed, reliability, and control.
The SA-31 is equipped with highly precise potentiometers from ALPS for ultra-quiet, accurate tone and amplitude adjustment. The monoblock design in the amplifier sections for left and right channels help to achieve the best possible signal-to-noise ratio.
Four inputs give you the capability of connecting a tuner, CD player, tape deck, and more. A record out connection add to the flexibility. An extra preamp output gives you a convenient path for using a powered subwoofer
In addition to the set of high-quality tone controls, the SA-31 includes a loudness switch for big dynamics even at low volume levels. This is a great idea from the days of classic hi-fi that Vincent has brought back with this highly capable preamp.
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, +/- 0.5 dB
- Output voltage: 2 V
- Input sensitivity: 150 mV
- Output impedance: 120 ohms
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1="" %="" max.="" (1="" khz,="" 1="" />
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
- Input Impedance: 47 k Ohm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" wide, 3.1" tall, 11.8" deep
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Hybrid vacuum tube and solid state design
- Twin monoblock design
- Short signal paths
- Precise ALPS volume control
- Four line-level inputs
- Pure 'Class A' output stage
- Inputs: 6 x RCA
- Outputs: 2 x RCA, 1 x Rec Out
- Tone controls and loudness switch