Vienna Acoustics Maestro Grand Piano White
At the heart of theater is the human voice. Our ears are most attuned to catch every subtle nuance of this expressive instrument.
Being the hardest working speaker in a surround system, the quality level of a center channel is of major importance to a system.
Film sound springs to life from the Maestro Grand with a naturalness and intensity to match any of the Vienna Acoustics Grand main speakers.
The hand coated silk-dome tweeter incorporates a triple stack neodymium magnet assembly mounted within an integral decoupling iris-shaped mounting block to reduce any extraneous resonance. Housing the tweeter in this assemble allows the tweeter to be positioned above the mid-bass drivers, assuring exceptional dispersion characteristics, as well as open and effortless high frequency response.
The thoughtful chosen position of the tweeter allows to work in perfect harmony with the dual 6" mid-bass drivers, utilizing Vienna Acoustics proprietary Spider Cone technology, in order to offer unrestrained dynamics and unparalleled detail in giving voice to even the most sophisticated of theater systems.
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency response: 38-22000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Recommended Amplifier: 30 - 200 Watts
- Drive Units: 2 x 6" Bass/Midrange Driver, X3P Cone Spidercone Technology 1" Dome-Tweeter, Hand-coated VA Silk Dome
- Bass System: Bass Reflex, 2 x Front Ported
- Bass Function: Impulse Optimizing QB 3 (Quasi-Butterworth)
- Crossover Components: MKP Capacitors 1% Tolerance Coils 0,7% tol., Exclusively Air Coills, Metal Film Resistors, 1% tol., Inductance Free
- Coils: 0,7% tol., Midrange/Tweeter Section Air Coils, Special Powder Core for Bass Section
- Crossover Function: 2-way, 6 dB and 12 dB Bessel
- Weight: 30 Ibs / 14 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): inches 23,25 x 6,75 x 11,5",mm 590 x 172 x 291 mm
- Finishes: Cherry, Premium Rosewood, Piano Black and Piano White