Tannoy Definition Subwoofer High Gloss Black
The Definition Subwoofer seamlessly blends power and passion with detail and control, delivering smooth LF extension with music and thunderous Low Frequency Effects with movies.
Definition Subwoofer is designed and engineered with TANNOY’s fundamental principles of precision and articulation at its heart. A design of simplicity and refined power, a 1 KW amplifier drives an opposing pair of 300 mm (12 inch) long throw metal-cone drivers in a substantial plywood cabinet.
The Definition Subwoofer features a cutting edge 1000 Watt Class D amplifier with high speed switch mode power supply. Boasting exceptionally low Total Harmonic Distortion (less than 0.05%) this amplifier delivers massive dynamic power to control the twin metal-cone LF drivers. The amplifier module is mated to a powerful Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine that offers user controls entirely in the digital domain for the most accurate set-up and LF response. A multifunction rotary control device and LCD display are mounted on the front panel for simple user control.
- Output power: 1000 W RMS
- Low frequency response (-6 dB) (Typical in room): 19 Hz
- Inputs: 2 x Phono line level, 2 x XLR balanced
- Input sensitivity (full power): 0.3 / 0.6 V (switchable) @ 100 Hz
- Input impedance: 22 k ohm
- High-pass outputs:
- 2 x Phono line level, 2 x XLR balanced
- 31- 125 Hz, 2nd or 4th order high-pass
- Input filter: 31- 125 Hz, 2nd or 4th order-low pass, with LFE provision
- Auto mute: After delay or permanently on (switchable)
- Driver type: 2 x 300 mm (12") High Excursion, Aluminium cone, side firing 50 mm (2") voice coil, field stabilised Ferrite Motor System
- Enclosure type: Closed box
- Volume: 94 Litre (3.32 cu. ft.)
- Dimensions, (H x W x D) Including feet, grilles & terminals: 514 x 562 x 493 mm (20.24 x 22.13 x 19.41")
- Weight: 38.5 kg (84.9 lbs)
- Mains voltage: 230 V or 115 V (nominal), factory set, 50 - 60 Hz
- Standby power consumption: < 0.5 W (EUP Compliant)
- Additional features:
- 3 x User defined presets
- Variable phase control, 0- 180 degrees
- Parametric Equaliser x 2, -12/ 3 dB Range
- 31-125 Hz, Q= 2- 14.
We Also Recommend