Sony Premium Noise Cancellation Headphones MDR-10RNC
Unmistakable Sony sound. Superior comfort. Precision noise canceling. They're everything great headphones should be. Bring out the most in your music while canceling up to 99.4% of ambient noise with our exclusive Dual Noise Sensor technology. With a passive listening mode that works even if the batteries die, plus super comfortable ear pads, these head phones don't miss a beat-and neither will you.
Reduce ambient noise
To deliver an optimum listening pleasure, the fully automatic AI Noise-cancelling circuitry_analyses available ambient noise (whether you are in an aircraft, train, bus or outdoors) and automatically selects the optimal noise cancelling.
Powerful noise cancelling performance
Sony's Dual Noise Sensor Technology combines Feedback and Feedforward Microphones with a digital noise-cancelling software engine to eradicate external noises, for a truly immersive audio experience.
Designed for comfort
Its pressure-relieving cushions have been specially tailored for the ears, and provide a wrap-around feel to deliver powerful lows.
- Type: Closed
- Driver Unit: 40mm (Dome Type)
- Sensitivity: Power ON 101 dB/mW, OFF 100 dB/mW
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW
- Impedance: Power ON 50 ohm, OFF 24 ohm (at 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 6Hz - 24,000Hz
- Diaphragm: PET
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Cord: Connecting cord/ Inline remote and microphone cord for smartphones
- Cord Length: Approx. 1.2m
- Plug: Gold-plated (L-shaped) stereo mini plug, Four-conductor gold plated (L-shaped) stereo mini plug
- Power Source / Battery Type: Dry Battery(Size AAA)
- Battery Life: Approx. 20 Hours
- Unit/Type: Electret Condenser Microphone
- Directivity: Non-directional
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20,000Hz
- Open circuit voltage level: -40dB (0dB = 1 V/Pa)