Sony Premium Noise Cancellation Headphones MDR-1RNCMK2
The new MDR-1RNCMK2 combines the ultimate noise cancelling performance and dynamic sound, for a truly immersive audio experience. Dual Noise Sensor Technology uses dual microphones to block out external noise, while you enjoy unparalleled sound quality in comfort.
Wideband Audio Performance
Engineered to perfection, Sony's High Definition driver units provide a wideband audio performance range from 5Hz to an impressive 24,000Hz. As a result, you'll enjoy powerful lows and extended ultra highs.
Restores High Frequency Sound For Natural Audio
Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) restores degraded compressed audio by_improving the high frequency range, thus reproducing natural, high quality sound that's as close to the original source as can be.
Enlarged Air Vents For Impressive Bass Sound
Realise true bass potential with beat response control. Enlarged air vents at the back of driver units increase port efficiency to give you the heart-pumping bass you crave.
- Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver Unit: 50mm, dome type
- Sensitivity: Power ON 103 dB/mW, OFF 100 dB/mW
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW
- Impedance: 51 ? at 1 kHz (when the power is on), 19 ? at 1 kHz (when the power is off)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 24,000Hz
- Diaphragm: Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Cord: Inline remote and microphone cord
- Cord Length: 1 x 1.2m OFC flat, tangle-free detachable cord (single-sided) with In-line Remote and Mic; 1 x 1.2m OFC flat, tangle-free detachable cord (single-sided); 1 x 3m OFC flat, tangle-free detachable cord (single-sided)
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug / Four-conductor gold plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- Power Source / Battery Type: DC 3.7 V Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery or DC 5 V USB
- Unit/Type: MEMS
- Directivity: Non-directional
- Frequency Range: 240-8,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage level: -42dB (0dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms or less
We Also Recommend