Martin Logan Motion 20 Floorstanders White (Pair)
Martin Logan Motion 20 Floorstanders White
The elegant Motion 20 tower speakers are the newest additions to Martin Logan's award-winning Motion® Series. Voice-matched with the entire Motion Series products, the new Motion 20 speakers feature our advanced resolution Folded Motion™ tweeter and have been designed with a luscious high-gloss piano black finish, subtle angled-top cabinet with soft radius corners and signature Martin Logan perforated grille.
Each model features dual sets of custom 5-way binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp capabilities and powerful rear-firing bass port. Stability is enhanced to create tighter coupling between speaker and floor with the included spikes.
The Motion 20 is a breathtaking visual statement regardless of its compact dimensions. Dual 5-1/2" aluminum cone woofers are paired with a rear-firing bass port for extra punch in the low frequencies. With the addition of our Folded Motion tweeter it's a design that delivers solid low-frequency reinforcement, superb sound dispersion and precise, highly dynamic high frequencies.
- Frequency Response: 46–25,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 80°
- High Frequency Driver: 1” x 1.4” (2.6cm x 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25” x 1.75” (13.3cm x 4.4cm) diaphragm.
- Low Frequency Transducer: Two 5-1/2” (14cm) aluminum cone woofers in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Cast polymer basket. Rigid structured dust caps reduce cone break-up.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 – 200 watts
- Crossover Frequency: 500 & 2,600 Hz
- Cabinet: Ported
- Components: Precision Vojtko™ with custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel
- Inputs: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Weight: 37 lbs. (16.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 36.6” x 6.8” x 11.7” (92.9cm x 17.3cm x 29.7cm)
We Also Recommend