Isotek Syncro Active DC Blocking Cable MK1 2M
Isotek Syncro Active DC Blocking Cable 2M
Note: this is a MK1 version with black body and AU plugs (not EVO3 version)
Syncro also incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. This sophisticated double shielded power cable also features ultra high purity silver plated OCC Copper conductors and Teflon FEB dielectric.
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by rebalancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continious Cast) copper square strands from three 3sqmm conductors. These are set in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist.
- Mylar foil wrap and earthed OFC shield offer the maximum RFI rejection.
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony.
- 12.5mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Terminated using IsoTek's Audiophile grade connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors.
- 16A rated
- Standard 2.0M length, custom lengths available.
- Conductors: 3-core, silver plated OCC copper conductors of 3 sqmm size
- Dielectric: FEP Teflon
- Termination: Audiophile grade 24ct gold plated connectors
- Peak current: 300A / 10msec
- Permanent current: 16A