Isotek Solus Evo3 Black
IsoTek’s most affordable rack-width component conditioner improves audio and audio-visual electronics whilst fitting neatly into a hi-fi rack. An award- winning, simple and effective way to upgrade the sound of your hi-fi.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 45dB.
- Independent outlets – no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode cross-contamination.
- Unique Individual Differential Gate© filter network improves the isolation between each of the six outlets, further eliminating cross contamination.
- KERP© (Kirchoff's Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
- 22,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek's unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver platted OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum power, continuous 2,300W.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Full system upgrade for audio systems
- Improves sound quality
- Protects your sensitive electronics from power surges and voltage spikes
- Suitable for all electronics including integrated amps and up to 150W power amplifiers
- Rack width component
- Multi award winning design
- Easy to install, plug in and play
|Number of outlets||6|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, CH, AU, ZA|
|Standard mains inlet||IEC C14 fused|
|Maximum current||10Amps HRC|
|Total wattage||2300VA (UK/EU) 1100VA (US)|
|Dimensions||444 x 85 x 305mm (W x H x D)|