Anthem Statement D2V 3D 230V
Anthem Statement D2v 3D AV Processor
The D2v 3D pushes the boundaries on what you expect from music and home theater performance. With the unparalleled flexibility you have to come to expect from Anthem processors, it provides both the versatility and adjustability you need to ale all of your digital video components work together seamlessly.
Technical SpecificationVIDEO SWITCHING
- Bandwidth from input to output jack (bypass mode for component video)
- Composite and S-Video: 70 MHz
- Component: Y: 110 MHz, Pr: 90 MHz, Pb: 80 MHz
All analog video inputs and outputs are 75 ?, 1.5 Vp-p.
- Input Impedance: 20 k?
- Output Impedance:- Main-RCA: 300 ?, XLR: 600 ?, Zones 2/3 and Record: 51 ?
- Rated Input: 2.0 Vrms
- Maximum Input: 5.3 Vrms
- Minimum Load: 5 k?
- Rated Output (100 k? load): 2.0 Vrms
- Maximum Output:- RCA: 6.3 Vrms, XLR: 12.6 Vrms
- Headphone Output: 100 mW into 32 ? at 0.2% THD+N
- Volume Control Range:- Main: -95.5 dB to +31.5 dB (in 0.5 dB increments), Zone 2/3 and Headphone: -62.5 dB to +10.0 dB (in 1.25 dB increments)
- Crosstalk (at 1 kHz): 82 dB between channels; 86 dB between inputs
- XLR Pin Configuration: Pin 1: Ground, Pin 2: Positive, Pin 3: Negative
- High-Pass Slope (small speaker setting): 12 dB/octave (2nd order)
- Low-Pass Slope (subwoofer): 24 dB/octave (4th order)
- Frequency (adjustable): 25 Hz to 160 Hz (in 5 Hz increments)
- Fliter Type: Shelf
- Range: +/- 12 dB
- Bass Turnover Frequency: 200 Hz
- Treble Turnover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Analog-to-Digital Conversion S/N Ratio (at digital Rec output) (IEC-A Filter): 100 dB
All digital audio inputs and outputs comply with HDMI, S/PDIF or AES/EBU standards. Sample rate converter output is 24 bit/192 kHz regardless of input.
- Sensitivity (20 dB S/N): 49 dBµ typical, 56 dBµ max.
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB typical, 43 dB min.
- Distortion: 0.7% typical, 2.0% max.
- One-Signal Selectivity (+/- 10 kHz): 24 dB typical, 18 dB min.
We Also Recommend